We’re committed to creating a safe, clean and friendly experience for our guests at all our events. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where guests can enjoy the event we are producing, free from unacceptable behaviors, including and not limited to:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures toward staff, guests, artist or public officials
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to consumption.
- Use of smoking products, in any form or electronic cigarettes, outside of designated locations by the venue and/or Townsquare Media officials
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, if a family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing at family based events, no nudity.
- Any disruption of the event, including throwing of objects or trespassing on the stage and/or event space or in other restricted areas
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat
- Fighting, taunting, or making threatening remarks or gestures
Any guest not adhering to the above code or behaving in an unruly manner will be removed from the event. Townsquare Media reserves the right to determine what unruly or unacceptable behavior is, warranting removal. Removal from the event for violation of the Guest Code of Conduct will be without refund.
Some Townsquare Media Events are raucous by nature, and at these events the Code of Conduct still applies at the discretion of the staff. Where events are held in venues that serve alcohol all state and local laws apply.
Camping is for UnTapped ticket holders only, no guests
Every camper should be 21yrs & over. ONLY those 21 & over will be allowed onto the festival grounds.
Campers must wear event wrist bands for Festival Grounds re-entry.
Check-in: Noon, May 13th Check-out: 1pm, May 15th
Observe quiet hours (12:30 p.m. – 7 a.m.)
Pets are discouraged. If you bring a pet you must
- keep it in your campsite and on a leash,
- clean up after the pet, and
- ensure it does not disturb other campers (e.g. barking late at night or when you are away from your campsite)
No open fires (BBQs [propane], camp stoves & propane fire bowls are OK)
No food/alcohol/drinks allowed to be transported from campgrounds into festival grounds or from festival to campground.
Showers are available in Restroom #1
24-hour security will be provided in all camping areas, but please secure your campsite.
Site allows for one tent and one vehicle OR one camper and one vehicle OR one motorhome. (One sleeping unit and one steering wheel.)
UnTapped Music Festival / Benton County Fairgrounds are NOT responsible for lost / stolen items or damage to camping equipment or vehicles
Clean up your campsite before Check-out.
Report any problems to campground staff;
we’re here to make sure you have a great time!!!
All camping units must be ticketed in this areas. ALL PERSONS entering the Festival Grounds must have a ticket and pass an ID check for being 21 years old. Camping unit purchase is separate from Festival tickets. If caught in the campgrounds without the proper passes, you will be immediately escorted off the grounds and relieved of your festival armbands.
|All RVs and vehicles in the campgrounds must have at least 10’ of separation from each other including slide outs. All generators must be properly vented away from sleeping units, including tents and RV’s. Please ensure that your RV is equipped with a working carbon-monoxide detector. The festival will have safety staff monitoring the placement of generators to ensure that it is safely exhausting harmful fumes away from enclosed sleeping areas. If not, then safety staff with require you to either move, shut down or properly vent your exhaust.|